Sunday, November 9, 2008

Time for some Holiday Shopping!

Yay! I love the Christmas season!!! They're playing Christmas music on the radio already. Can you believe it? As of right now, we have 45 days until Christmas! Time to get shopping!

Looking for stocking stuffers for your little princess? Shelleybeansbowtique hair bows add the perfect touch to any outfit. What little girl wouldn't love some hand-crafted Christmas bows? All of my bows are meticulously hand made by me, not mass-produced on some assembly line overseas. These are high quality, beautiful bows.

And at 15% off, this is the perfect time to buy! For a limited time, take 15% off the most expensive item in your cart. Sale ends soon, so don't delay!


This Festive Jolly Holiday Boutique Bow is so sparkly and fun.

Only $5 at Shelleybeansbowtique


Curly Classic Christmas Korker , bouncy and cheerful!

Only $5 at Shelleybeansbowtique

Solid Twisted Boutique Bows
Collection of 5 in your choice of colors

ON SALE!!! Only $12 for all 5 at ShelleybeansBowtique

I am a professional hair bow maker and a perfectionist! All ends are heat-sealed to prevent fraying and the strongest methods available are used to secure all parts.

I frequently sell to local boutiques & I care about your satisfaction. I am not some fly-by-night ebay seller out to make a quick buck and hide behind my profile over the internet. I am the real deal.

I am a mother to a one year old little princess & love what I do. I put my heart into each and every bow. I want you & your little one to be thrilled with your purchase and remember my store when you need more awesome bows!

Wholesale orders and special requests are welcome!

1 comment:

Buy My Crap said...

Those are just the cutest darn Christmas hair bows EVER!

I wish my 15 yr old (my only girl) would still let me do her hair -- hehehehe